A momentous time in life: Your senior is graduating!
Stanwood Camano Island Senior Portraits
The last year of high school is one of the most important times in your senior’s life. We work to capture this important time in your life with unique portraits that show what has been the most shaping years in your senior’s life.
We strive not only to capture their smiles, but their interests, and the activities that have brought them to where they are. We’re here to commemorate the story of your seniors life as they transition into a new adventure.
For us, photographing senior portraits is one our most enjoyable experiences. Consider adding our unique photo + video coverage to make a commemorative video of this special time in your seniors life.
We’ll make your senior portraits unforgettable!
Every senior portrait is designed to be as unique as your senior is. We allow for unlimited locations, unlimited outfits and unlimited props during your session. We want your senior to have the opportunity to really express who they are during this time.
You can choose any number of locations or we can help by recommending some places to get started.
In addition, we offer photo + video coverage to make a commemorative video. This video will combine elements of your senior doing the things they love, in the places most memorable to them and create a trailer to showcase your senior.
If you need a traditional portrait sitting, we can help you with that as well. See more of our work below and start to dream about how we can make your senior’s portraits amazing!
A few tips
Here are 6 tips that will hopefully help make planning your graduates portrait easier:
- Show off your style – Don’t let them be shy. Help your senior embrace what makes them unique and stand out from the crowd.
- Choose meaningful props – Help your senior choose the things that mean the most to them. Whether it’s an instrument, something from your their favorite sport or even a pet!
- Keep your outfits simple – Your senior and you will want them looking their best and that means wearing something comfortable and natural. But don’t be scared to be expressive as well!
- Don’t be afraid to accessorize – Adding their favorite necklace, belt buckle or a rad pair of shoes can make all the difference and help show off their personality.
- Choose your favorite season – Senior portraits don’t only have to be done in the Spring. With a little bit of planning, you can schedule them anytime throughout the year.
- Ask questions – we have a lot of experience and are here to help with all your questions!
Contact us today and we can start planning your senior’s photography session.
Ready to find out more?
Get in Touch
Aric & Rachel are available in Stanwood, Camano Island and throughout Snohomish county and the Pacific Northwest to help you capture your special memories. We love photographing weddings, couples, seniors and families. Contact us today, we'd love to hear from you.
360-395-5778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3752 E Camano Dr, Camano Island, WA